Read the article on Coin Geek
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Australia Works to Improve Supply Chain
The Australian government is investing in blockchain solutions for its supply chains, reports Coin Geek.
The government of Australian is offering A$3 million (US$2.3 million) in grants to two pilots that will develop blockchain-based solutions targeting the mineral supply chain and food and beverage sectors.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain