Read the article on DC Velocity
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Supply Chains Still Rattled by Suez Backup
According to DC Velocity, supply chains will feel the effects of the Suez canal incident for weeks.
Global supply chains will feel the effects of the Suez Canal backups for weeks, and the situation is likely to exacerbate choke points at West Coast ports in the United States as the economic recovery from the pandemic continues.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain