Read the article on Supply Chain Brain
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Supply Chains Embracing Change
Supply chains are starting to bounce back from 2020, reports Supply Chain Brain.
The past year has been both blessing and curse for supply chains. During a period of unprecedented demand, fueled by a newly at-home public’s reliance on e-commerce, all aspects from production to shipping were stretched to their limits.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain