Read the article on Supply & Demand Executive
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Technology Helps with Onboarding
Technology is helping companies onboard new supply chain employees during the pandemic, reports Supply & Demand Executive.
Employment rate is a highly discussed topic during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in the supply chain and beyond. And, prior to the pandemic, a labor shortage throughout the supply took hold.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain