Read the article on LA Times
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 16 seconds
Supply Chain Problems Hit Tesla
Disruptions to the supply chain are causing Tesla to halt production at its California plant, reports the LA Times.
Tesla Inc. told workers it will temporarily halt some production at its car assembly plant in California for about two weeks, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain