Read the article on DC Velocity
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 16 seconds
Young Workers are Key to Supply Chain Evolution
A new study by Gartner finds that generation “Z” may be the key to evolving digitalized supply chains, reports DC Velocity.
Hiring members of the “Z” generation may be one of the best strategies for developing digitalized, hyperautomated supply chains, according to a Gartner study released this week.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain