Read the article on Energy.gov
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
US Protecting Clean Energy Supply Chain
According to Energy.gov, the U.S.Department of Energy is funding research into protecting the domestic supply chain of elements needed for clean energy.
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced up to $30 million to support scientific research that will ensure American businesses can reliably tap into a domestic supply of critical elements and minerals, such as lithium, cobalt and nickel, needed to produce clean energy technologies.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain