Read the article on Globe Trade
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Canada Working on Autonomous Trucks
According to Globe Trade, Canada is working on an autonomous truck project.
Canada’s first-ever automated heavy-duty trucking technology is one step closer to launching thanks to a recent partnership between Canadian Tire Corporation, NuPort Robotics Inc., and the Ontario government.
Latest from News
- Making the Food Supply Chain More Efficient
- Tech Company Supply Chain Survives Pandemic
- Smart Logistics Can Help Change the Supply Chain
- Essence Group Major Supply Chain Initiative Helps Ensure Continued Customer Service for its Partners Throughout COVID-19 Lockdown
- The Future of Robotics in the Supply Chain