While the advancements in technology have enabled manufacturers to become more efficient, it is important to remember that there are still many challenges that need to be addressed. For example, many manufacturers still lack the resources and expertise to effectively implement these new technologies. Additionally, the cost of these technologies can be prohibitive for some manufacturers. As such, it is important for manufacturers to carefully consider the cost and benefits of implementing these new technologies before making any decisions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 49 seconds
Manufacturers: Learn How To Improve Your Supply Chain For Long-Term Success
In the last decade, manufacturers and suppliers have transitioned from traditional methods to embrace innovative technologies and data-driven strategies. This shift has been driven by several key developments, such as the rise of artificial intelligence and augmented reality. The result is a supply chain ecosystem that is better equipped to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world. According to Richard Lebovitz, CEO of LeanDNA, a purpose-built analytics platform for factory inventory optimization, these changes have enabled manufacturers to become more efficient and cost-effective.
Latest from News
- Unlock Supply Chain Complexity and Achieve Success
- President Biden Announces New Actions to Strengthen America's Supply Chains
- Equipment Depot Leads the Way with AWS Supply Chain in Material Handling
- Exploring the Benefits of Blockchain Technology on Supply Chain Management
- 4 Best Practices to Improve Supply Chain Efficiency